What are your thoughts when you lose a tooth? Sure, your mind races – whose wouldn’t?
Will it grow back? (Hey, it’s a normal reaction!) What are my replacement options? Can I live without it?
The underlying thought has something to do with the latter question.How will tooth loss affect my lifestyle?
Will common treatments work (for you)?
Dental appliances are common options for tooth replacement. Dentures and dental bridges lead the list of alternatives for replacing your missing tooth.
The downside? Each can be uncomfortable and ill-fitting.
And this impacts your lifestyle. How, you ask?
You simply don’t look or feel your best. Besides the appearance and comfort issues dentures and dental bridges require replacement sooner>] than another (and perhaps better) alternative.
Improve your quality of life and treatment longevity
Weigh your options when you lose a tooth. Some factors will determine the best and most effective treatment.
Dental implants provide an outstanding quality-of-life tooth replacement alternative. Here’s how:
- Dental implants look and feel like your natural teeth. They also connect to your mouth structure (gums and jawbone) creating a strong alternative to your natural teeth.
- Dental implants adapt to your mouth’s physical environment. Your implant forms a new tooth root by being surgically inserted into your gum and bone tissue.
- Dental implants stabilize your jawbone. It will maintain proper fit and function over time as your natural tooth would.
- Dental implants enable you to enjoy your food. Chewing and food choices improve when you select implant treatment for your missing tooth/teeth.
- Dental implants help eliminate fear and worry. Dentures and dental bridges can “slip.” Your implant will remain a secure – worry free – part of your smile.
Quality of life is important. Ask anyone who has lost a tooth and delayed replacing it or did so with less effective alternatives.
Schedule a consultation with us. Explore how dental implants can enhance your lifestyle following tooth loss or tooth damage.
Question: Which of the dental implant considerations get your attention the most? Comment.